If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best, join Ventoo!
We are on a mission!
Our mission is to accompany organizations into the digital future with the help of our technological expertise and creativity. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Tier-1 Cloud Solution Provider, and member of the Enterprise Cloud Alliance, we maintain a close partnership with Microsoft to quickly provide qualified support for our Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure Cloud, and Dynamics 365 customers in addition to technical expertise on best-in-class cloud architectures.
Making the impossible possible? Challenge accepted!
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you are part of Ventoo’s Apps & Infra Team. In this customer-facing role, you own the overall technical relationship and strategy between the customer and its cloud infrastructure provided and managed by us. The technical engagements in this relationship include the consulting and architectural design process, developing proof of concept/pilot solutions, implementation, and documentation of production-ready projects, and delivering ongoing refinement and enhancements for our customer’s cloud infrastructure.
A second, also important part of this role consists of providing internal support to our support and systems engineering staff as an escalation engineer to jointly solve customer issues/problems.
And as a third, no less important part, you will train our internal support and systems engineering staff in newly implemented projects and their intricacies as well as in new technologies that are considered for future projects.
We are looking for a great problem solver, who loves working with cutting-edge technology and excellent customers!
- Understanding customers’ overall IT infrastructure, business priorities, and success KPIs to design and implement architectures and solutions (Microsoft Azure focus)
- Building strong relationships with key customer IT decision-makers who drive the cloud adoption across their organization and enable them to become cloud advocates
- Applying technical knowledge and customer insights to ensure technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating resources and key infrastructures (e.g., Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.)
- Ensuring all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, stability, scalability, and maintainability while keeping an eye on reusability (for other customers) and reliability upon deployment
- Successfully moving projects from an implementation phase into an operational phase with excellent documentation to ensure high-quality first and second level support
- Assessing customers’ knowledge of the Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support and guide them with structured learning plans
- Working closely with support and systems engineering staff to support technical components of proposed or implemented solutions
What you offer:
- University degree (Bachelor or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field, or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in the IT sector as technical sales, project manager, or solution architect and proven track record in technical design and implementation
- Passion and ability to solve complex technical problems with cutting-edge technology
- Proven track record of building technical relationships with people (especially customers) as well as experience in managing various stakeholders to drive a project forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills as well as decision driving, conflict resolving, and taking and implementing measures
- Creative and innovative team player with a hands-on mentality
- Strategic thinker and planner who takes decisions and is strong in execution
- Knowledge of the Swiss SME landscape and experience with software development/engineering and DevOps is a plus
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Ergonomic workplace, state-of-the-art technologies, and work tools
- Five weeks of vacation, attractive social benefits
- Personal development through internal coaching, brown bags, participation in conferences, professional events, and continuing education
- Client organizations and projects in the Life Science, Professional Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, and Public Sector
- Fun at work, great team spirit and collaboration with our customers
How can you apply?
If you would like to become a Ventoonaut, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!